Tuesday, June 23, 2009

THE SCARY FISHY

Hello Gang I am happy to report I survived the "Gall Bladder" posting and I'm back at it again. This post is dedicatied to my dear wife, Honey how soon you forget. Now that I am out of school I will have PLENTY of time to post exciting and hillarious videos/photos of you on your blog. So in retalliation to the "Pathetic start to the summer" article here is a video of you that you didn't know I took remember how you were posing for a "still photo" no I was recording. HAHAHA Sorry folk no sound on this one, but it is funny to watch! This is a fishing trip about 2 years ago, Amber caught a fish and was scared to get it off the hook.

1 comment:

  1. I think I recollect Sally Anne having a similiar video....oh wait no that was just him to scared to rip a worm in half with his hands so he had to use pliers. I am sure you remember!

    ReplyDelete