Monday, June 22, 2009

Robin's First Official Day of Summer: PATHETIC

Robin's first official day of summer started today. He has the rest of this month and July off before he has to start back to school. Of all the things he could have done on his first day of summer he chose to wash the squad truck at the fire station. I know pathetic isn't it.
He wasn't to thrilled with this prospect either, but seeing as how Rob decided to divulge to the world I had to have surgery, it isn't any surprise that I really couldn't handle going much further than the fire station with him. Sorry Sweetie, but thanks for hangin in there with me. Aside from being a little tender in the stomache area I am doing great. And I am taking much bliss and satisfaction in the taste of food. I braved a piece of chocolate cake yesterday and it was delicious. I forget what I had been missing the last three months living on cereal and bread. I am looking forward to experiencing many more tasty treats in the future with confidence that I won't be spilling my guts shortly after. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes while I was down and out. Also thank you to everyone who took on an Amber babysitting shift while I was down and out. I am so grateful to have so many that love and support me. A special Thanks to you Rob even though you did post those pics on the internet for the world to see I am grateful to have had you there, he was a great nurse and catered to every whimper, whine and request that I have had for the past week. Love you Babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment