Well Amber is going to be quit mad that I posted these, but while she is incompasitated (on pain meds) I thought I would share some of her Gall Bladder removal surgery. I figure she will be mad, but it is for the good of the BLOG!!

This is what I call the "Hurry up and Wait factor" The surgical center has you come so bloody early (Hurry up and get to the surgical center) and then you get to sit around and build up some good ole anxiety! nice huh. Amber actually did a great job, she wasn't too worked up about the surgery. She was very worked up that I was snappin' pics for the blog though. Yikes I got the stink eye more than once!

Here is a snap shot of Momma Sorenson anxiously awaiting the arrival of her daughter back from surgery. (doesn't dinner look good?) Well I dare not post any of the post op pics for fear of my life, however I can tell you Amber seems to be doing quit well, the surgery was done laproscopicly so it is much less invasive as most surgeries. However I did get to watch a gall bladder removal surgery today on my clinical nursing rotation and DANG Am has every right to be hurting!! It is really intriguing to see the modern medicine technologies that they have out there! Well I just thought I would keep you all infromed of some of lifes curve balls that have been thrown at us. As this is more than likely be my last post because I'm afraid I will be banned from posting on the blog in the future. I would like to thank all the blog readers out there for supporting our blog.
It is nice to see that Robin and Cody have the same blogging style! The sacrafices we make for the blog right? I hope that you recover quickly from your surgery. And Robin, keep posting!
ReplyDelete