Meet the newest members of the Kimber Family. Plucky (black duck) and Lucky (yellow duck). Robin got a wild hair and couldn't resist buying them earlier today. You can imagine my surprise. Who knows maybe they will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice Robin, how about some grandchildren instead? Love ya, Momma Sorenson
ReplyDeleteNow that is funny! I like them though.
ReplyDeleteSorry to offend you my friend but you know how work is esp with cap. in charge...I do throughly enjoy working with you tho, Robin, don't you worry your pretty little head. LOL! and yes my baba Brooklyn is much cuter then you....haha! Your little chicks are so cute and now I can see why you bought them, even though I found it to be slightly strange.....hahaha!
ReplyDeleteAmber! I was so excited to find your blog! (Promise I'm not a blog stalker... I just came across it) :) Its so fun to see what you guys are up to! I love your baby chicks. They look so much easier than kids! :) Check out our blog... jerrykatieandchloe.blogspot.com!
ReplyDelete