Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quick Update


I promised myslef that if I was going to do a blog I would be good at updating it so that people didn't have to look at the same thing every time they logged on. This, however, is easier said than done. So here it is a quick update of our April adventures in pictures and narration.


Robin and I spent Spring Break in Grouse Creek. Can you believe that we actually got the same amount of time off of work and school? I can't! This was easter weekend and a lot of the Kimber clan joined us for the festivities. We had a great time flying kites, hiking the moutains, and eating yummy food! The weather was not near as fun. It made it hard to get out because the wind was constantly blowing and it was a very cold wind.





Robin is still doing great in school. He will finish his smester up in at the end of June and then start the next one the first of August. Gotta love that nursing schedule. He really is doing great though and I don't think he has scored below an 88% on a test yet, with even a few 100%'s which is pretty darn awesome in my book. He recently got a new toy that he thinks makes him pretty BAD! I will be honest when I say that I like the new addition. It is pretty fun to cruise around on. I am also doing pretty good. Word has finnaly come about my job next year. With the budget cuts the schools are facing next year they were not sure if they were going to have to lay off teachers from our school. We have been waiting for word since February and they finally told us. That everyone at Willard elementary is safe for another year. Yahhoo! And the best part is that I get to stay in my comfort zone of Kindergarten. We have so much fun and I really don't want to change.

Overall, things are great with Robin and I. We are just busily scooting by in life, and enjoying our time spent together. We feel very blessed to have such a great time together and what little time we do get to spend is cherished. I love Robin dearly and am grateful everyday that he was blessed in my life.

2 comments: