Amber and I just got the cement work done last weekend on our cabin out to the ranch. We started the digging and pouring of cement back in oct. I can see this project will take a little while we are anticipating on being all dryed in and finished in in about five to six years. It's going to be a slow project.
Well there is a little updateI'll post Avy's Halloween pics when I get the camera chip found.
I have even tried to taked Avy out hunting with me. I have gotten as far as the front door with her. Mommy won't let me take her hunting, but mommy can take her shopping? Hmmm....
I have been busy putting this wood burning stove in the house. It was my first time installing a chimney and I have to admit I was pretty nervouse about cutting a hole in the roof. I was afraid that it would leak, but so far so good!
Even having a kid and all this year I have still been able to find some time to go out and get some hunting done! I got a new predator call and this is the result the first stand and the first time I used the call, I got this bad boy in!
She is such a doll!!
ReplyDelete