Because we did so much hiking we got to see alot of country and had a dang good time. I will post more videos and pics of this trip in the future. It was the best camp out I have ever been on.
Trenton and I packed Doctor Peppers to the top of Kings THIS WAS THE MOST DESERVED AND BEST TASKING D.P. These lips have ever tasted.

From Base camp to Kings Peak we made it in under 3 hrs. and 30 mins. We went a little over 3,000 feet in elevation from our base camp. It was a total of 9.5 miles round trip for us. From base camp to the top it was 5.3 miles.

TRENTON and I gave Kings Peak HELL, here is a pic to prove it!
Enjoying a break on top of Kings peak.
After climbing Kings peak Trenton and I decided to take the "Shoot" down well this is pretty much straight down and all shale rock it was pretty cool. A hell of alot faster going down this way then going back through Gun sight pass. I've included two pics one on top getting ready to go down and one when we reached the bottom.
and
Here is some pics of two of the freaking hogs I caught up to the Uintahs. Trenton and I found a honey hole that was packed with fish. In four hours he and I combined caught about 70 fish out these beaver dams we found. It was the best fishing I have ever had in my life!!!>
I'm so jealous, I totally missed out. We better plan one of these next summer when I'm not in school.
ReplyDelete